Eliminating Reset

Options

Comments

• jbcripe68
    jbcripe68 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Everyone knows the ability to complete a level depends on the ‘randomness’ of the new candies that come from the top of the board. The more stuff you buy or after playing the same level so many times or as you get low on moves left the more the ‘randomness’ is In your favor.  If the ‘randomness’ is not in your favor you will not complete the level. Period. 

Allowing the board to reset without losing a life is the only counterpoint to the ‘randomness’. The fact that resetting is random gives players a decent chance at completing the level. Without it, the deck is entirely stacked against the players. 

Please change this behavior back to being able to reset the candy positions without losing a life… it’s only fair. 

I cannot believe that the influx of money is so low that King has to stoop to this level!!!
  • Somegirl
    Somegirl Posts: 122 Level 3
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Getting only one layout per level is terribly misleading for players who actually buy moves when the switches don’t always align. 

• Ledalasvegas
    Ledalasvegas Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options
    jbcripe68 said:
    Everyone knows the ability to complete a level depends on the ‘randomness’ of the new candies that come from the top of the board. The more stuff you buy or after playing the same level so many times or as you get low on moves left the more the ‘randomness’ is In your favor.  If the ‘randomness’ is not in your favor you will not complete the level. Period. 

Allowing the board to reset without losing a life is the only counterpoint to the ‘randomness’. The fact that resetting is random gives players a decent chance at completing the level. Without it, the deck is entirely stacked against the players. 

Please change this behavior back to being able to reset the candy positions without losing a life… it’s only fair. 

I cannot believe that the influx of money is so low that King has to stoop to this level!!!
    Oh, I can. I bet they're counting on newer players not knowing about board resets and spending their $ on gold bars and crap. We can complain until we're blue in the face, but it's highly unlikely they'll bother to change it back just to keep their longest-running consumers happy. They might losr money in the short term, but they're going to assume that eventually we'll either put up or shut up, and they'll still be able to extort money from the newbies. I absolutely hate the way the game has been changing in the past six months, but I've noticed that they haven't reversed any of their unpopular decisions, so.... Basically us loyalists are screwed. 
    I've been looking for a game that will give me the same level of satisfaction this one USED to. I refuse to pay for boosters that I can't use the way I see fit.  
  • Beauty1
    Beauty1 Posts: 39 Level 2
    edited May 2019
    Options
    I’ve discover Fishdom and I love it! I’ve been playing since I quit!!
  • Katsby
    Katsby Posts: 38 Level 2
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Beauty1 said:
    I’ve discover Fishdom and I love it! I’ve been playing since I quit!!
    As long as it's not by King, I'll check it out!  Thanks.  

EDIT:  Just read the reviews and it's pretty much the same thing as Candy Crush's strategy, they reel you in then the game gets harder, forcing you to spend money to pass etc.  Sounds all too familiar.  I think I'm done with those type games.  
  • Tito-3
    Tito-3 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    That's it. I guess level 4678 is my last level for a game that once was quite good. Not anymore. Not being able to reset the board is the last straw for me. See ya later King!
  • brenda1966
    brenda1966 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    I’m crushed by this game change.  I feel cheated.  Without the reset it will take me a month to pass these hard levels.  There is no fun in that.  King has ruined this game.  I’m so sad.  
  • candyman99
    candyman99 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    1695 levels & now I'm stuck & pissed about losing the reset (or rearrange) feature. Millions of people should be pissed too! Bring back the ability to reset a level if we exit and return to the same level or you will see a huuuuuuge drop in users & $$.
  • Cjay1997
    Cjay1997 Posts: 85 Level 3
    Options
    Losing players due to making bad changes involved like this is more like a situation: losing customers due to making bad quality involved in a specific product, or being unsatisfied with the taste. The loss of customers constitutes the loss of money (in some cases, particularly by refund), and the specific company is going bankrupt.
  • CandyCrush_3_2
    CandyCrush_3_2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    This is the one and only game in my phone and I never played any game as much as CC. But with all these stupid updates they are just making the game boring🥵now its so harder to clear levels n even some normal levels take time as much as a hard level which frustrates me and I lose interest. It's not fun anymore. Losing our boosters on quitting, not able to reset board pls revoke all these updates. U will be losing your loyal user base☹️there will be nothing left to look forward to the game. Take in consideration all the players feedback. Team u r just digging your own grave with all these idiotic implementations

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?